- I am a full-time Realtor representing Buyers and Sellers' Real Estate needs in the Boston North market.
- I work with Local, Regional, National and International clients coming to Massachusetts to purchase Real Estate and have a trusted network of attorneys to assist you including clients involved in EB5 transactions. Click Here to learn more about EB-5 transactions.
- Licensed for over 11 years, I pride myself in taking the time to understand your needs and using the latest tools to value homes, find valued opportunities, and match buyers and sellers.
- Every one of my transactions are treated with care and confidentiality, full disclosure, due diligence, and loyalty to my clients.
- My reputation is built on my value for integrity and apply my experience, creativity, and attention to detail to negotiate on your behalf and ensure smooth, surprise-free transactions.
- I am passionate about serving my clients and I am available 24/7, returning calls within 1 business hour.
- My representation also includes full support of RE/MAX Local, Regional, National and International.
- I have a Bachelors Degree Emerson College, and a Green Belt in Lean Six Sigma strategies for process improvement. I have a son who is 13 years old and a daughter who is 11 years old.
- Allow me find you your dream home or get you the most money for the home you own.
- I am a part of a network within RE/MAX that can resource and refer you to agents across the United States and abroad.
- Call or email me for a FREE Property Market Analysis, advice, and ideas to achieve your goals!
"ALLOW ME TO EARN YOUR BUSINESS"